8th International Workshop for Technical, Economic and Legal Aspects
of Business Models for Virtual Goods
incorporating the 6th International ODRL Workshop
30 September - 1 October 2010, Namur, Belgium.
in co-location with
ODRL group meeting
Namur, the Meuse, the Jambes bridge and the citadel.
Dan Applequist, "The Rise of the Social Web"
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to, the following aspects:
- New business models of virtual goods
- Peer-to-peer distribution systems
- Web service infrastructures of securing virtual goods
- Digital rights management: technical solutions, user acceptance
- Content protection (watermarking, encryption, signatures)
- Rights and policy expression languages, esp. but not only ODRL
- ODRL profiles and applications
- Rights expression/policy models
- Policy aware Web
- Interoperability within rights expression/policy languages
- Economic models of pure virtual environments (Second Life, etc)
- Underground markets: malware, copyright infringement, etc.
- Digital libraries
- Forensics of digital rights
- Economic role of the actors
- Impact on the society
- E-culture participation
- Social networks
- Social commerce